SCU knows that a new healthcare model, integrated healthcare, is necessary to change the world. We are committed to our mission: to develop students into caring, competent, and integrative practitioners who make a world of difference as members of their communities and leaders of integrated healthcare.
Our impact extends across the world and well into the future as today’s students and alumni are prepared to lead the healthcare system of tomorrow.
Your gifts, big or small, make a difference to the people and places touched by SCU graduates everywhere.
The best way to find yourself, is to lose yourself in service of others.
Choose What Matters to You
College of Eastern Medicine (CEM)
CEM at SCU is pioneering a fundamentally new and integrated way of educating Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine practitioners for the 21st century.
Tactical Sports Medicine (TSM)
The average life expectancy of first responders is just 57 years. We believe this is unacceptable and are partnering with groups to remedy the situation.
We look to our alumni and friends for their support to have an immediate and meaningful impact that helps SCU transform and redefine health and healthcare education.
Clinical Innovation Fund
We are bridging the gap between mainstream and what has historically been referred to as “complementary and alternative medicine.” Our focus is on value-based integrative healthcare.
Investing In Excellence
- Founded in 1911, SCU is a pioneering evidence-based integrative university.
- SCU redefines and transforms health and healthcare education by preparing graduates to provide whole-person treatment for better patient outcomes.
- SCU is creating a value-based healthcare system by training students and providing health and wellness services in an integrated environment.
- SCU recruits faculty and staff who embody whole-person, value-based healthcare and can create integrated classroom and clinical learning experiences.
- The University serves its local and regional community through the SCU Health System.
- SCU prepares students for a future in which patient satisfaction, clinical outcomes, and cost are the primary focus for providing patient-centered care.
- SCU’s graduates are competent, caring, successful integrative healthcare practitioners who provide the highest quality, value-based integrative healthcare through and evidence-based practice.
- SCU’s Health System provides improved patient experiences, care at a lower cost, positive clinical outcomes, and improved collaborative experiences.
Keep in Touch
Still have questions? Visit our FAQ for assistance.
More Ways To Give
- Direct Gifts
- Bequests and Annuities
- Securities and Wires
- Pledges and Matching Gifts
- Real Estate
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Gifts of Materials
- In-Kind Donations